CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Principles and Practice
The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) is at the forefront of workplace safety. The CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Principles and Practice is aimed at any employee who carries out manual handling at work, whether in an industrial situation or an office.
This course outlines how to identify and manage risk related to manual handling and trains delegates in how to carry out manual handling safety. The course helps to ensure that employees stays safe and employers stay on the right side of health and safety legislation.
- Legislative framework, including the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Identifying and managing risks in manual handling
- Understanding your personal capabilities and responsibilities
- The theory and practice of manual handling
- Training in techniques for safe handling
- One day
- Theory and practical training in the classroom
- Maximum of 12 delegates on each course
- Cost of open course: £125 plus VAT (£150 total) per delegate
- For in-house training at competitive rates call Atrium Access on 01708 556 072
- Assessment by multiple choice test and practical assessment
- CIEH Certificate of Training (CIEH recommends the training is refreshed every three years)
- CIEH recommends that delegates already hold CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace but this is not essential
Book Your Course
To book a place on our open course schedule for the CIEH Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Principles and Practice Training course talk to one of our training consultants on:
Telephone: 01708 556 072
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Looking for a new partner in your construction project?